Our multifaceted clinic is capable of treating Dogs, Cats, Guinea pigs and Ferrets. Dr Boulos, owner and director of South River Veterinary Clinic has more than two decades of experience.
Details about our Veterinary Services
- Anesthesia Description Here
- Animal Health Supplies
- Animal Health Supplies Description Here
- Arthritis Description Here
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Illness Description Here
- Dental Care & Oral Surgery
- Regular dental cleanings are important part of your pet’s health care. Gum diseases are common, tartar can build up on teeth causing bacteria to spread into blood stream affecting the Heart& Kidneys.
Additionally dental infections are often painful to pets. Proper dental care can be easily achieved with routine dental cleanings and sound dietary management. Cleaning and polishing are done using advanced dental equipment.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is essential to your pet’s health. Periodontal disease is the most common disease affecting the majority of dogs and cats over 3 years of age if untreated it result in destruction of normal tissue structure, discomfort and tooth loss.
- Dermatology & Allergy
- Skin problems are the most common reasons that owners seek Veterinary Care for their Pets. There are many different causes of skin diseases from external parasites, allergies, hormonal imbalance, fleas, mites, food and pollen allergies, genetic disorders, thyroid and adrenal glands problems are some of the underlying causes of skin problems encountered in Dogs & Cats.
Common signs are itching, licking, flaking, crusting, redness, color change, Odor, hair loss, greasy coat and ear infections. If your pet is experiencing any of these symptoms please schedule an appointment for a full evaluation and with proper treatment we can help your pet feel more comfortable.
Diagnostic tools and laboratory tests, microscopic exam, culture, biopsies, allergy and blood tests occasionally need to be performed to help determine the underlying cause of skin disease and proper treatment.
- Deworming Description Here
- Diagnostic Testing
- Diagnostic Testing Description Here
- ECG Description Here
- Flea & Tick Products
- Flea & Tick Products Description Here
- Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine Description Here
- Heartworm Test
- Heartworm Test Description Here
- Heartworm Treatment
- Heartworm Treatment Description Here
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Description Here
- International Travel Certificates
- We are happy to help you with your Pet Travel Internationally. Specific forms and testing are required for travel to certain countries. Please visit APHIS Pet Travel before your trip to get more information on your destination before you book your appointment with us for certification. Please call us for further information.
- Laboratory Testing
- Pets often need Laboratory testing when they are sick to reach proper diagnosis and determine correct treatment for their problems. We use Antech diagnostics Lab, a well-known certified laboratory where we get results overnight.
- Nail Clipping
- Nail Clipping Description Here
- Nutritional Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling Description Here
- Ophthalmology Description Here
- Orthopedics Description Here
- Pain Management
- Pain Management Description Here
- Pathology Description Here
- Prescription Food
- Prescription Food Description Here
- Prescription Medication
- Prescription Medication Description Here
- Preventative Care
- Preventative Care Description Here
- SkinDisorders Description Here
- Spaying & Neutering
- Spaying & Neutering Description Here
- General surgery is used in cases of emergencies such as traumatic injuries, life threatening tumors, it also includes preventative medicine such as spaying & neutering.
Surgical monitoring is essential for safe surgery. Prior to receiving general anesthesia we perform pre-anesthetic blood testing. During surgery patients are maintained on equipment that monitor their vitals.
- Urology Description Here
- Vaccinations Description Here
- Vitamins Description Here
- Wellness Care-Complete
- Wellness Care-Complete Description Here
- X-Rays / Digital Radiology
- Digital X-rays allow us to immediately see the images we take enabling the procedure to be completed quickly and less stressful to your pet specially with a sick pet.
- Yearly Physical Examinations
- A complete physical exam may find potentially serious conditions before they affect your pet. It evaluates your pet’s teeth, ears, eyes, heart and Lung, abdominal organs and lymph nodes.
For older pets periodic Laboratory testing is an integral part of health monitoring. Diabetes, kidney issues, infectious and many cancers can often be found through Lab testing.
We have close working relationship with specialists including Oncology, Neurology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Orthopedics.